Enhance your smile and gain confidence
Cosmetic dentistry enhances a person’s smile, while also maintaining the health and function of the teeth. Cosmetic dentistry often improves the patient’s self-image and has a positive emotional and psychological impact on the person’s life.
Cosmetic dentistry covers a wide-range of procedures and can address a multitude of dental situations.
- The use of tooth coloured fillings to replace unsightly silver amalgam fillings.
- The use of non-metal crowns to replace old crowns that have visible black lines.
- Porcelain veneers and inlays to fix broken/cracked, mismatched teeth, or correct gaps between teeth.
- The use of dental implants to replace missing teeth instead of dentures.
- Re-contouring or gum re-sculpturing to fix «gummy» smiles.
- Teeth whitening.